I believe in listening to people who have already achieved the success they preach, and I enjoy visiting different podcasts and sharing my story and the tools and techniques I’ve used to get to where I am today. This time, I want to share Martin Foster’s interview with me on his podcast Passing The Torch.Passing The Torch podcast focuses on sharing knowledge and how to make those around us better. The word “mentorship” is often used in the wrong context. Mentorship is more than providing the cheerleading Monday morning “rah rah rah” speech. Mentorship is about sharing lessons learned from past experiences to develop the next crop of leaders.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- Accomplishing working five hours a day with zero employees.
- Office mindset shifting due to COVID-19.
- Creating a balanced and successful life while also having financial independence.
- Managing energy and how that impacts your business and life.
- My background in the Royal Navy and the lessons I learned there.
- How can people take back control of their individuality.
- Finding support in the moments when you are emotionally feeling lonely.
If you enjoyed it, please leave a comment and share with me what part made the most significant impact on you.Cheers,Trev
PS. Discover How Science + Magic…Can Radically Improve your Results in Life and Business